1. Do enough moisturizing work. Dry skin is not easy to apply makeup, and oily skin is more likely to take off makeup because of lack of water. You can apply a moisturizing mask before applying makeup, or use a cotton pad dipped in lotion to apply to the face.
2. The liquid foundation is more transparent than the pressed powder. In summer, I tend to sweat and get oily, and my makeup tends to fade away under the attack of sweat and oil. A transparent and tenacious base makeup is very important. The liquid foundation should be selected according to the nature of your skin. If the skin is not troubled by acne or obvious redness, it is more natural to choose a light and thin liquid foundation. When applying liquid foundation, it is best to use a professional sponge block, and press it tightly to make the makeup last longer.
3. Oil sealing products have miraculous effects. The so-called sealing oil refers to products such as makeup primer, which can cover up pores, improve skin moisture, facilitate makeup application and prevent makeup from falling off. Before applying makeup, you can use oil-controlling skin care products to adjust the skin in the oil-prone areas and the pores on both sides of the nose.
4. Makeup setting powder is the nemesis of oily skin. The use of loose powder can further alleviate makeup. When applying powder, you might as well use a sponge puff, compact it a little, and then use a watering can to spray a few times at a distance of 20-30 cm from the face. Be careful to spray mist-like water mist and not become water droplets , Not too much, as long as it is even, then pat it with your hands to let the skin on the face absorb it faster.
5. Use waterproof cosmetics. Smudged eyeshadow and mascara around the eyes is a nightmare for delicate women. Waterproof eyeliner and mascara used in summer can avoid panda eyes. At the same time, when removing makeup, you must use professional makeup remover oil to remove it carefully, so as not to cause damage to the skin.
6. Clean oil stains. Before applying makeup, wipe off the sweat and oil on your face. Gently press the entire face with facial tissue or oil-absorbing paper, so as not to make the makeup uneven.
7. Repair base makeup. Take out the wet and dry powder in the cosmetic bag, apply the foundation in small amounts and many times, wet the sponge and squeeze out the excess water completely, and apply the powder with a slightly damp sponge to make the base makeup last. Use light pressure to apply the powder, starting from a large area of the cheeks and applying it to the forehead, chin, and nose in sequence, paying attention to the nose, mouth corners, hairline, and midsection, until the new powder and old makeup are fully integrated.
8, take care of eye shadow. Some people’s eyelids are very oily. After a day, the eye shadow is mottled. Before applying eye makeup, you must use a cotton swab to remove the remaining eye shadow and then reapply the eye shadow. If the eye makeup is heavy and the damage is serious, you have to use lotion to clean the dropped eye shadow before applying the foundation, and then apply new eye shadow after repairing the foundation.
9. Reshape lips. Use a paper towel to wipe off the residue of the lipstick, then clean the exfoliated cuticles of the lips again, and sip your lips. Don’t underestimate this action, it can make the lip color as natural and rosy as if it was just kissed, and then add new lip gloss. Dip a little lip gloss with a lip brush, brush it on the center of the lips, and then gently blend it, it will give people a cool and fresh feeling. Apply a thin layer and keep it for a long time. If you apply too thick, it will fall off easily.